Welcome to my world of beautiful Queen Anne Style Wooden Dolls. I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been wooden dolls inspired by antique wooden Queen Anne dolls from around 1680 to early 1800s. All my dolls hand carved from the wood and dressed on hand stitched costumes of this period.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
ARTDOMART@YAHOO.COM

Monday, October 15, 2012


 My other Queen Anne Style Cloth doll , 9 " tall , great size for doll house or like companion doll for your large Queen Anne doll , Made from antique cotton fabric , painted face , antiqued for age , and sealed for protection , She has real human hair , cloth it is not removable , but doll has petticoat , dress made from antique wool fabric , silk antique braid trim , ribbons and antique metal trim, antique netting millinery . 

AND MORE DOLLS  WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.....







No comments:

Post a Comment