Welcome to my world of beautiful Queen Anne Style Wooden Dolls. I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been wooden dolls inspired by antique wooden Queen Anne dolls from around 1680 to early 1800s. All my dolls hand carved from the wood and dressed on hand stitched costumes of this period.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
ARTDOMART@YAHOO.COM

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Meet Lady Darlene, Queen Anne Style doll

Meet Lady Darlene, Queen Anne Style doll !Nice young Lady . She is almost 16" tall , full jointed , antique glass eyes , human wig . This girl dressed on nice antique silk  bustle dress , wool petticoat, I made for Darlene little copy of antique cotton bustle . Bonnet and apron made from antique lace and French silk ribbons .  Darlene has carved and painted shoes , and like all my dolls come with custom wooden  stand .Look this smile , She has nickname - Lady Smile !
Lady Darlene ready to spend Christmas time with you!
Available for Sale , and will be listed on E-BAY  ,If you have question about this doll my email is artdomart@yahoo.com. SOLD









4 comments:

  1. Ой... Как, оказывается, у них интересно под юбкой... )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. О , под юбкой всегда интересно !!!

    ReplyDelete