Welcome to my world of beautiful Queen Anne Style Wooden Dolls. I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been wooden dolls inspired by antique wooden Queen Anne dolls from around 1680 to early 1800s. All my dolls hand carved from the wood and dressed on hand stitched costumes of this period.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
ARTDOMART@YAHOO.COM

Monday, February 24, 2014

New Queen Anne doll on the way , ready to dress

My new Queen Anne doll ready to dress. She is 20" tall . Already named Ada , I am got nice Antique silk taffeta top of dress , and going to make dress for Ada , amazing metallic beads trim also will be used.
Ok some pictures.





3 comments:

  1. хорошенькая! и волосики такие детские))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Спасибки , Оль , совсем заработалась , видела и мишек и кукол твоих , сил нет написать .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete