Welcome to my world of beautiful Queen Anne Style Wooden Dolls. I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been wooden dolls inspired by antique wooden Queen Anne dolls from around 1680 to early 1800s. All my dolls hand carved from the wood and dressed on hand stitched costumes of this period.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
ARTDOMART@YAHOO.COM

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Queen Anne doll ,little lady available for sale

Meet to new Little Lady  Julia , She is just 11" tall , hip jointed, carved from basswood , has antique glass eyes, human hair, dressed on all antique textiles . I am not so often making removable cloth for this size dolls, it is taking hours and hours . But all cloth Lady Julia is removable , except bonnet. Underwear made from antique batiste and miniature french lace, dress full lined with antique rare green color polished cotton and fabric and lace what rescued from French gown , what was dated 1865, also I am used metallic antique trim and silk ribbons. Julia come with wooden dark finish stand .
for more information artdomart@yahoo.com
So Lady Julia available on E_BAY      
sold










No comments:

Post a Comment