Welcome to my world of beautiful Queen Anne Style Wooden Dolls. I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been wooden dolls inspired by antique wooden Queen Anne dolls from around 1680 to early 1800s. All my dolls hand carved from the wood and dressed on hand stitched costumes of this period.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
ARTDOMART@YAHOO.COM

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Izannah Walker doll finished and ready to new home

Little girl is finished and ready for new home , 11" tall , carved from wood , jointed , dressed on all antique textiles , nice underwear from batiste and lace , red wool and silk blend ( saved from Victorian skirt ) with black silk trim , also I made for doll antique , Victorian woven wool play ball . All cloth is removable
For more information artdomart@yahoo.com

SOLD 








No comments:

Post a Comment