Welcome to my world of beautiful Queen Anne Style Wooden Dolls. I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been wooden dolls inspired by antique wooden Queen Anne dolls from around 1680 to early 1800s. All my dolls hand carved from the wood and dressed on hand stitched costumes of this period.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
ARTDOMART@YAHOO.COM

Friday, November 4, 2016

Black Queen Anne doll Phibe is finished

My new Queen Anne doll is finished and ready to new home ) Meet to Phibe , black skin wooden doll , Phibe is 17 1/2" tall , knee , hip jointed , antique glass eyes , nice natural lamb wig . Dressed on all antique textiles . Antique silk brocade , laces , antique metallic trims , little collection of 18 century textiles )
More information feel free email me artdomart@yahoo.com

SOLD













No comments:

Post a Comment