Welcome to my world of beautiful Queen Anne Style Wooden Dolls. I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been wooden dolls inspired by antique wooden Queen Anne dolls from around 1680 to early 1800s. All my dolls hand carved from the wood and dressed on hand stitched costumes of this period.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
ARTDOMART@YAHOO.COM

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Meet Barbara , Izannah Walker style doll

Meet Barbara , Izannah Walker style doll , she is 17 1/2" tall made by original Izannah Walker dolls way , stockinette head molded on my new mold , doll painted with artistic acrylic and oil paints , sealed for protection and antiqued for age look , second skin , all cloth made from antique and vintage fabrics . I made for Barbara  cloth cat toy from antique linen .
More information artdomart@yahoo.com
SOLD










No comments:

Post a Comment